[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Alfa Romeo 164 Register.com • View topic - Viscomatic hydraulic lines
Home Register Manuals 164 Forum Interactive Library
Login

Viscomatic hydraulic lines

For al the general information about the 164.

Viscomatic hydraulic lines

Postby Alfamuppet » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi all

Well after 24 years my Q4’s hydraulic lines are staring to show there age and one has developed a leak.

I will get some made up, but just wondered if anyone has a diagram of them or even better a pattern for making them?

Thanks for any help

Regards Daryl
Alfa 164 Q4 Proteo Red
Alfamuppet

Re: Viscomatic hydraulic lines

Postby AlfaWhiz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:21 am

Hi Daryl,

we've touched base on this topic here: but without conclusion. A couple of guys here had the lines re-done but we don't have any sort of template out of that.

I'll be looking to do mine next year as well, I was planning to describe this very precisely but maybe you can do it first.

Also here you can read why it's probably not recommended to reproduce the 60605589 supply hose between pump and Viscomatic input line: unless of course you have a good shop and a possibility to test, re-do, and test a couple of times until you find a proper value for the flow reducers within the hose.

There is a very nice diagram done by 164 TD here on the forum:

And the rest you can find in the ePER catalog, quite good diagrams as well. I've attached a PDF with the pictures from ePER I compiled a while ago when debugging my system.

164 Q4 Hydraulic Lines.pdf
(572.95 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

Hope that helps. :)

Cheers,
Maciej
AlfaWhiz

Re: Viscomatic hydraulic lines

Postby Alfamuppet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi Maciej

That’s really great, thanks for digging out the info, I remember reading your thread concerning the issues with the filter

Mine looked like pipe 9 in the Eper so not to much of an issue to get made, and the other lines at the rear need sorting as they are very rusty. The lines from the pump are all OK

I hope to get to it soon, just waiting for my broken hand to heal fully so should be in the next couple of weeks when I can make a start

I’ll keep you updated and maybe get some patterns made up if possible

Cheers Daryl
Alfa 164 Q4 Proteo Red
Alfamuppet

Return to General