Home Register Manuals 164 Forum Interactive Library
Login

Alfa 164 meet 5/2017 - Czech Republic

Meetings and Events, what is organized in the world of automotive.

Alfa 164 meet 5/2017 - Czech Republic

Postby MikeCZ » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:07 am

Hello guys,

I would like to invite you for small meet of 164 owners which I'm trying to arrange :)
It will take in Central Bohemia (middle of the Czech Republic = middle of Europe :D). I know for most of you it will be far far away, but maybe some of you will have way around or would like to participate :)
Here is vote for event date - http://doodle.com/poll/v45pz7apmumemzbi - feel free to vote if wou would like to come (behind your nick please put "ARR" so I can keep track of from where which attendees are; if you would like to propose another date (for example another month) PM me and I will add it if possible).
So far it has not been decided if it will be one or two day event but if some of you would come from greater distance I bet we could prolong it for at least two days :)

Exact location will be decided at the end of the February-beginning of the March - I will update it here once known.
Also after that I will be happy to help anyone with arranging accommodation, etc. if needed :)

Cheers,

Mike
Alfa Romeo 164 2.0 V6TB 1995
Ex: Alfa Romeo 159 2.4 JTDm 2007 berlina
Ex: Fiat Stilo 1.4 MW 2007
MikeCZ

Re: Alfa 164 meet 5/2017 - Czech Republic

Postby MikeCZ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:14 pm

So, there's already more then 10 votes for the meeting day therefore it was dediced this event will take plase on 6.5.2016 (with an option to sleep over in hotel where in the evening there will be a meet (some barbeque, winehouse also available, screening of automotive videos/photos, etc.). Price for nice is 350CZK/night.
Accomodation place location: https://goo.gl/QK2DZs

I have updated vote form - who will want to stay over the night please tag also 7.5. + if you will arrive with more people (wife/GF/kids) please add behind your name +x where x = number of persons who will arrive with you. Those who have voted already should be able to edit this via link they received into their emai during the vote. If not, let me know I will edit it :wink:

We plan some shared ride, maybe also some sight seeing - will be confirmed in advance.

Looking forward to see you there!
MikeCZ

Re: Alfa 164 meet 5/2017 - Czech Republic

Postby MikeCZ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi!
This meeting is closing by, so I would like to ask if there are some other interested 164 owners who would like to come? :)
If you will just come for one day, you don't have to let me know in advance (but you risk you won't get event sticker - I have ordered them already :D), if you will want to stay at the same place as the rest do, please let me know till the end of March so we can book accommodation etc.
Thanks and I hope I will meet some of you there :)
Mike
MikeCZ

Return to Events