Home Register Manuals 164 Forum Interactive Library
Login

Hi,every Alfa 164 fans. I am new here.call me A-fan

Let us get to know you. (and your 164!)

Hi,every Alfa 164 fans. I am new here.call me A-fan

Postby Alfa168 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:21 am

IMG_4479.JPG
I live in Taiwan. Work as a captain in Taiwanese Airway company called EVA. I have 2 164 3.0 24v. One for racing purely and the other is road drive. I am very happy to fine this website today.
Alfa168

Re: Hi,every Alfa 164 fans. I am new here.call me A-fan

Postby alfa east » Sun May 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Welcome here! If you want to load photos you have to upload them to one of the many free photosharing sites and then post the link here like this: [img]websiteLINK-photo[/img]
alfa east
3.0 V6 24V automatic

Postby 164EVER » Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Welcome to you, happy owner of the most beautyful car, have a look at yours we wait for.... :D
164EVER

Postby Alfa168 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:13 am

Thanks for welcoming me like this. Alfa east is from Thailand! I travel to Bangkok every month. Actually I will arrive Bangkok on 21/May.
I am still struggling on how to post my 164 supers. I have 2 of 164. One is for daily road use. The other one is purely for racing. Manual gear box 5-speed from QV,42mm Intake runners,chip,exhaust pipe,K&N air filter,GTA inlet cam ,final ratio gear and changeable ratio LSD FROM Italy.Sparco steering wheel,Sparco basket racing saddles(EVO),4-points seatbelt,no any interior panels left,door reenforced pannel removed(except driver side),no carpet,no rear nice Recardo seat,engine bonnet light weighing by removing frame under bonnet,remove gas struts,both bumperreenforce spars were all removed,coolant radiator upgraded from customer made aluminum 5 cm thickness one+VOLVO 850 Fan with relay module(no need for low fan speed resistor any more+delayed operation for fan after engine shut,I can command fan to operate like low-high speed or just high speed depend on racing condition just by exchanging 2 connectors to original 2 fan relay sockets.great feature from Volvo relay module,I personally strongly recommend this VOLVO 850 fan assembly+relay module), 4 customer made lower height suspension struts specialized in race track,4 windows are PVC type,Patire 6.8kg rims(ET25,7.5Jx17)with TOYO R888 now. Rear reenforced anti roll bar+Brace arm+central reenforced brace for side links(all are from Ultra Racing),4 pistons brake calipers and GTA BRAKE disc(305mm) for front wheel,300mm customer made disc for rear wheel,metal brake lines,ABS VALVE BODY removed,CUSTOMER MADE brake booster with new vacuum valve(it can be damagead along years),reclean and readjust brake regulator for no ABS condition.:D
Alfa168

Postby alfa east » Mon May 22, 2017 7:01 am

Wow, that's quite the pair you have there. I am sure I am not the only one who would love to see photos of both your regular and racing car. If it is of any help, you can e.g. use this website:
http://tinypic.com/
to upload your photos from your computer to the tinypic-site. It will automatically make a website-address of that particular photo and you can then copy and paste/insert that here in the forum by putting the address between [img]WEBSITE-ADDRESS[/img].

If you still have any problems you can also email me (see PB).
alfa east
3.0 V6 24V automatic

Postby 164EVER » Mon May 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Wow , just what I always dreamed of, a 164 SUPER 24V lightened :D :D
Well well, the picts, hurry up..................... :mrgreen:
Who made all that jobs ?
164EVER

Return to Introduce yourself