Home Register Manuals 164 Forum Interactive Library
Login

Alfa (and other FCA) parts with club discount

Let people know what's for sale!

Alfa (and other FCA) parts with club discount

Postby MikeCZ » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:02 am

Hi guys,
As you might noticed in thread for my car, there's possibility to order parts for our mechanical beauties with club discount (most of the parts have 80-90% discount, but of course not everything is there :)).
All parts are new, originally packet (some boxes might be slightly as they lied for long time in some warehouse) with normal 2 years warranty (at least for CZ; although not sure how we would deal this if ordered in bulk for multiple countries :))
Anyway, minimal order has to be for 500€ excluding VAT. You should be able to make the order in any FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobile) official dealership.

The spreadsheet is usually valid for 1-2 months - I will try to keep link in this first post always updated with link to latest file.
Please note that the prices in the list are in Czech Crowns (CZK; as I got it from Czech FCA representatives; prices exclude VAT - which is 21% here in CZ) so you will need to do the little math :)
https://uloz.to/!BUW7d3Id8F0O/cz-kluby- ... -2017-xlsx // valid until 31st of March 2017

If you want to get password for the file, please PM me (as this should be offer for AR/other FCA clubs, I don't want to be shared without any controls, thanks :)).

Also I don't think that everyone will be able to make the orders separately (due to minimal limit, and more then 500€ is quite a lot), so we can arrange some order together (although distribution of parts will be kind of tricky :D).
In January we will be preparing another order (probably I will be in charge) from Czech Alfisti (http://www.alfisti.cz), so if you will be interested, let me know and you can join us :)

Mike

EDIT: Attaching picture of our last order as a little tasting :lol:
Attachments
parts.jpg
Last edited by MikeCZ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa Romeo 164 2.0 V6TB 1995
Ex: Alfa Romeo 159 2.4 JTDm 2007 berlina
Ex: Fiat Stilo 1.4 MW 2007
MikeCZ

Re: Alfa (and other FCA) parts with club discount

Postby RickyManfred » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi

I'm interested in looking into that spreadsheet with parts, I'm in need for transmission and suspension parts.

Best regards
Fredrik Yman
"Salfa Romeaab" James May
RickyManfred

Postby AlfaWhiz » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Mike, PM me as well please. :wink:
AlfaWhiz

Postby MikeCZ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi! I have new list - I had to push FCA quite a lot to get it, seems that they're not happy we're "robbing" their stocks :D
Anyway link to new file has been updated in first post, password remained the same (for those who already have it).
Unfortunately they let me know with quite short notice, list is valid until the end of the month (31.3.2017)
So in case you want something, please PM me with part number + ammount of parts + part name until 26.3.2017 20:00pm CET - so I can process it and send it on time :)
Alfa Romeo 164 2.0 V6TB 1995
Ex: Alfa Romeo 159 2.4 JTDm 2007 berlina
Ex: Fiat Stilo 1.4 MW 2007
MikeCZ

Return to Spotted!