1991 ALFA ROMERO 164 for sale

Sell your 164.
ramon

1991 ALFA ROMERO 164 for sale

Post by ramon » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Pr-purchase inspections welcome. Nothing to hide here and no disappointments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtgvNCvRio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very good condition 164 L with thousands spent on maintainence and upgrades with receipts to prove it. Work done by reputable local Alfa shop. Only reason for selling is I have too many cars and cant keep up with all of the expense nor do i have the room unfortunately. Here is the break down:
A PERFECT ALFA ROMERO 164, COMPLETELY REBUILT, NEW ENGINE, NEW TRANS, NEW PAINT NEW INTERIOR NEW HEADLINER, NEW CARPETS. ALL ALFA, WITH OVER $3K IN RECEIPTS, AUTO ALL POWER OPTIONS, NEEDS NOTHING RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT. LIKE NEW TIRES, WITH SPECIAL ALFA CHROME RACING WHEELS, MOMO STEERING WHEELS, MOMO SHIFTA amazing 1991 ALFA 164, ITALIAN CLASSIC
STUNNING ITALIAN CLASSIC, THIS CAR LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE BRAND NU.......CLASSIC ITALIAN LINES, JUST REPAINTED THE HOOD, ROOF AND TRUNK, PAINT WAS PEELING FROM EXPOSURE....NOW LOOKS LIKE A $25K SPORTS CAR....RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, CURRENTLY LICENSED AND REGISTERED. I HAVE RECEIPTS FOR OVER $14,000 SPENT IN LAST 5 YEARS.....PERFECT TYRES, CHROME ALFA WHEELS....YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER LIKE THIS ONE......AIR WORKS PERFECT, GREAT RADIO AND SOUND SYSTEM....CRUISE IN A ITALIAN CLASSIC.

Alfa 164 in the beautiful blue, w/ the tan "Ferrari leather". The interior is fantastic, and the body is very very nice, - no rust, accidents - straight and solid. Has momo wheel and shift knob.

Everything (engine/trans) rebuilt like new at 187,000 miles - now has 245k on it - looks, sounds, drives awesome - no leaks, drips, no burning - engine is solid - clean and dry. runs cool, all the time, sounds wonderful - the growl. a/c blows cold/ everything works, except as noted below.

Since the rebuild, nearly everything else replaced - control unit, alternator, AC recharge, radiator, fan, water pump, struts, nearly new tires, steering hoses, and all scheduled services. All work done by the Stewarts at APC -.

Just recently spent $3,900 for a major service including rebuilt the head gaskets, and 250 k service with all belts, hoses, etc.

Only issues I know:
1) anti lock brake light comes on intermittently, but brakes are fantastic
2) rear defrost never works
3) back-up lights
THIS IS A PERFECT EURO TOURING SEDAN, NOT A BEATER, NOT SALVAGE, LOCAL MECHANIC AND ALL RECEIPTS. OWNED BY CAR COLLECTOR, NO BEATERS HERE, NO STAINS, NO RIPS NO TEARS. VERY NICE ITALIAN SPORTS CAR FOR NO MONEY. CHECK IT OUT, PERFECT ITALIAN TOURING SEDAN FOR 1/4 THE PRICE OF ANYTHING ELSE.. OVER $14K IN RECEIPTS, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANS, NEW PAINT AND COMPLETE INTERIOR.......

Asking price is $4,200 - OBO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtgvNCvRio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car runs very good, pulls very strong with no hesitation, nice and smooth shifting transmission over all speeds both in auto and sport modes, nice and firm but controlled over bumps, handles great and brakes feels solid. The car looks very sharp as you can see in the pictures, interior is mint after all the upgrades. AC blows cold, all windows, door locks power seats, all work perfectly.

Also, Please also remember that as nice and well maintained this vehicle is, it is being sold as is with no explicit or implied warranty due to it's age.

I have clear title in hand. No accidents.