164 QV 3.0 24v For Sale

Sell your 164.
petrolhead

164 QV 3.0 24v For Sale

Post by petrolhead » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 am

After testing the water, and checking the european market for good QV's, i am now definitely selling my UK MY 94 M reg QV.

She is in great condition, black, 135k, and just had a replacement low mileage gearbox (manual original 5 speed QV box) complete new clutch, slave cylinder, and fresh oil and filter whilst on the ramp.

Timing belt and tensioners done within last 16k, recent brakes and this 164 actually stops very well, and a new complete stainless steel exhaust system from downpipes back.

She runs great, lovely power, repsonse and torque, and very clean emission pass on recent mot just a couple of weeks ago.

My centre console panel has been fully rebuilt in Holland, 100% fully functional, and the lcd converted to red longlife led bulbs, as has the dash display.

Currently has slightly lowered springs on stock QV adjustable shocks, and my modified wheels attached, staggered width, deep dish 8j and 9j, BBS LM stlye 18".

Comes with a very very rare (and expensive!) spare refurbished Air Flow Meter which was recently purchased to cure poor idle/running that turned out to not to be the problem. New idle air control valve is fitted, original included as spare.

I have an extra set of cam covers, inlet manifold etc that i am fully refurbishing, powder coating, polishing etc, and may be fitted by the time of sale but otherwise included. These came from a complete spare QV engine that is also included in the price too.

I also have a full set of Shock Absorbers and springs (Super, not QV), and a brand new set unfitted H and R Lowering Sport Springs.

No body/floor/chassis Rust, good and solid subframes, very tidy interior and bodywork, black over grey, and a great drive.

A couple of small electrical gremlins which i am currently working through as best i can whilst i prepare the car for sale, including loss of 12v supply to the rear windows or switch, a couple of dash warning bulbs are out, and it could do with an auxilliary belt which squeaks on start up. I will be doing as much as i can to achieve the best price i can.

rare car and condition, £5k ono

part exchanges welcome, Alfa preferably but all things considered.

I have some older pictures but i will attatch more recent ones as i take them

no timewasters please
2015-03-06 19.44.33.jpg
2014-07-08 20.31.47.jpg
2014-07-08 20.30.42.jpg
2015-08-07 20.50.29.jpg
2015-03-06 18.07.48.jpg

Alfissimo International
164 Q owner

Re: 164 QV 3.0 24v For Sale

Post by Alfissimo International » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:43 pm

What springs are on there in pictures?